How We Select Crypto Projects
At FS, we strive to identify and present you with credible blockchain-based projects that can offer the best investment experience and opportunities.
All projects are tested using model, which takes into account all of the following parameters:
- Is the core team specialized enough to execute within the space the project is in?
- Is the advisory team experienced in the industry the project is tackling?
- Is their professional network sufficient to cover the market?
- Is this project uniquely enabled by blockchain technology?
- Do the whitepaper and supporting documentation (i.e. Litepaper, executive summary) make sense?
- What is the existing investor interest?
- Do they have a strong (or growing) social media presence and activity (Reddit, 4chan, Telegram)?
- What is their community like?
- Is their Github active?
- How open is their founding team?
- How baked is the token into the product or solution?
- Are project participants incentivized to use or hold the token?
- Are the incentives set up to promote positive growth of the network?
Once it is determined that a project is good, we start the due dilligence process. We review each project's whitepaper, conduct screening calls, and complete independent research to better understand the startups' business and, if necessary, tap into our Telegram to help us evaluate the following factors:
Due diligence extends to the end of the onboarding process. That’s when we make the final decision to launch the campaign, provided all the checks have been met. Only after completing this process will the project go live on FS. We will continue to fact check and monitor the campaign, ensuring investors are properly educated and protected.
The token and IDO space is early and rapidly evolving. With new projects and developments released every day, it‘s difficult to keep up, let alone discern which teams and projects are credible as worthwhile investments.
As founders, investors, builders and operators, the FS team brings a wealth of industry knowledge that comes from hands on experience. Your project can bennefit from our vast network of advisors, founders and investors. Our wealth of knowledge spans across many sectors like investing, online fundraising, law, business, engineering, as well as brand and community building development.
We find projects from a variety of our sources, including:
- Referrals from our partners
- Our team’s personal and professional networks
- Online applications submitted through the FS Website
- Referrals from companies who have raised with us
- Tech conferences & events around the world